CVPR 2020 Expo, June 16-18, 2020
CVPR 2020 Expo will be the largest gathering of professionals from across the world and from every aspect of the computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence industry. It will be held at the Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Washington showcasing premier academic and technical presentations. More than 9,000 CVPR attendees will create a one-of-a-kind opportunity for networking, recruiting, inspiration and motivation.
CVPR 2020 is offering exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities to help your company leverage its participation and build your brand with the world’s leading academics and researchers in computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Last year more than 180 organizations featured the newest hardware systems, software, and career opportunities, and this year we expect that number to grow.
We encourage you to join this year’s impressive list of industry leading organizations.
CVPR is the largest and best attended conference for the computer vision and pattern recognition. 91% of the CVPR attendees indicate they find value to the CVPR Industry Expo.
A survey of attendees resulted in the following profile:
Who Are The CVPR Attendees
Type of Business or Organization
|Research & Development||12%|
|More than 10,000||32%|
|5,001 to 10,000||9%|
|1,001 to 5,000||16%|
Three Main Reasons Organizations Exhibit At CVPR
- Branding and Company Awareness In The Marketplace
- Product Exposure
What Exhibitors at CVPR 2019 told us
- 86% rated the effectiveness of their participation Excellent/Good
- 87% rated the quantity of traffic to their booth space Excellent/Good
- 80% indicated they are planning to increase or maintain their exhibit presence for 2020
Become a Sponsor and Exhibitor
Contact Michael Litwicki or call +1.630.929.7964 to discuss the Expo floor plan and to reserve your exhibit space today!
Or go online and select your 2020 exhibit space today:
- Review the current CVPR 2020 Expo Floor plan which indicates the exhibit space still available.
- Note your preferred locations that will accommodate your booth configuration.
- Review information on the optional 2020 Sponsorship Levels.
- Complete and submit the online Sponsorship and Expo Space Application.